Tuesday 13 September 2011

The Tub Chair


Now, this chair has quite a story attached to it. It was actually bought for me by my mother as a feeding chair when I had my first child. It was a great chair very comfortable and well worn 3 children later.
During a council clean up my husband and I decided the chair had served it's purpose and could go out on the kerb. It disappeared pretty quickly and we never thought of it again until it appeared on my parents' porch. My mum had seen it outside our place and horrified had rescued it before anyone else did!
Well, look at it now!! She recently had it recovered in this gorgeous Amy Butler Home Dec fabric called Soul Blossoms Night Tree Cilantro.  Everyone who comes into the shop comments on it and it lives to be enjoyed another day!


No comments:

Post a Comment