Monday 14 January 2013

Sew and Tell

Well I have managed to fit in my first (well second technically) trip to the local fabric shop. This time I went to 'Sew and Tell' in Berry just for a look of course..

I came out with some Amy Butler Lotus fat quarters (I am always on the lookout for this), 2m of a gorgeous fabric for a curtain and some gorgeous Kaffe prints for a wrap around skirt. I felt I needed a little indulgence after all my hard work and stress involved in moving!

Today I have managed to paint the front door and bannister black gloss (and only one little hand needed a rinse with turps), get the landline working (hence the internet too), take the girls swimming and buy a bunch of fabric. No wonder I am knackered!!!!!





Can't wait to rip up that horrendous orange carpet. And tonight is bin night, yeah it is chockers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment